Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

50 States Reading Challenge - Update

I have to say that I have been amazed at the response to my New Year's Day post "The 50 States Reading Challenge." The number of people who have commented an emailed surpasses anything this poor blogger has experienced, and I am pleased that it has encouraged so many to commit to reading in 2014.

To keep this from being one of those "do as I say, not as I do" things, I plan to post updates on my own progress, and as often as possible will post a review of the books I have completed. The first author and state on my American tour, with a link to the review, was...

1. Helene Hanff  (Pennsylvania) - 84, Charing Cross Road

Keep on reading....


UPDATE II:

2. Ray Blackston (South Carolina) - Flabbergasted

No comments:

Post a Comment